April 8, 2008
By computer-angel · Posted in Magazine, Videos, Interviews
Shu Qi for Elle Hong Kong April 2008

Shu Qi once again graces the cover of ELLE Magazine Hong Kong for its April 2008 issue.

The magazine is in Chinese so I’ll find a way and see if someone can translate the summary for us someday (of course I will never post an entire copyrighted magazine article content here and full-resolution copyrighted photos, that would be unethical and unprofessional).

So in this article post are some small pictures and a YouTube video about the interview (which might be copyrighted but there’s no way for us to buy it so this constitutes “fair use”.). Haha enjoy~

Shu Qi for Elle Hong Kong April 2008
Shu Qi for Elle Hong Kong April 2008

Shu Qi for Elle Hong Kong April 2008
Shu Qi for Elle Hong Kong April 2008

Here’s the video (interview conducted in Cantonese):

Digg del.icio.us Haohao Netscape Reddit Slashdot StumbleUpon Technorati YahooMyWeb blogmarks co.mments De.lirio.us Furl MisterWong Taggly BlinkList Ma.gnolia

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 8th, 2008 at 4:56 pm and is filed under Magazine, Videos, Interviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 Comments

1. April 8, 2008 @ 8:43 pm

omg I think that she has stopped ageing or something!:O
    She looks as fresh and young as always:D
    I had a pitcture of her when she was 31 and my friends thought she was 22 or something

Posted by Erikinho10
  2. April 9, 2008 @ 5:49 pm

Eriki you have right she has a pretty face, for this seem she have 22-25 years old, wonderful woman!

Posted by Luca
  3. April 9, 2008 @ 8:18 pm

The only thing wrong with me is i love the movies that she dies:(
    like (So Close and Portland Street Blues) she was so freaking awesome in those movies but havn’t seen all her movies yet but I hope I do some day^^
    Shu Qi is the only mankind on earth that have ever made me cry.

Posted by Erikinho10
  4. April 16, 2008 @ 2:18 am

I love Shu Qi. Happy birthday to her! She’s a very beautiful and wonderful woman. Can you give email of Shu Qui to me? I want to send card to her . thank you very much.

Posted by songhp
  5. April 17, 2008 @ 11:39 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! SHU QI!:D
    HOPE YOU’LL HAVE ANOTHER GREAT YEAR!:D

Posted by Erikinho10
  6. June 2, 2008 @ 8:00 pm

i love shu qi very much , & her films
    please, i want some pictures for her

Posted by ali
  7. June 2, 2008 @ 8:05 pm

i love u shu qi
    and your films ….. specially : So Close
    i want some a goos pictures for you
    thanks

Posted by ali
  8. July 30, 2008 @ 4:30 pm

Yeah… i agree with you guys. Shu Qi in Elle was awesome. She looks younger and fresh.
    By the way, do you have Shu Qi e-mail??? I’m eager to talk with this girl. Please…

Posted by daywalker
  9. November 11, 2008 @ 3:31 pm

I LOVE SHU QI YOUR BEATIFULL
    I Like youR MoVIE is SO CLOSE becose vEry-vEry cOOL

Posted by fira
  10. November 15, 2008 @ 4:14 pm

I don0t think she’s very pretty….

Posted by Mary
  11. December 3, 2008 @ 10:15 am

i really like shu qi beside that she is sexy and beautiful she is very good to whatever stunt she made for her movies i hope someday i meet her

12. December 26, 2008 @ 4:56 pm

ate shu qi,great and gorgeous chinese actress she’s nice and good acting in 3 muskeeters

Posted by charlene
  13. April 11, 2010 @ 12:31 am

Shu Qi has been most impressive as an Asian Actress who has transcended the barriers and boundaries in the film industry. She is loved in the East as she is loved in the West. A perfect Ambassador for peace and a woman who truly represents class. I was impressed with her comments about why should Asians have to learn English when in fact it is the West who should be learning Chinese. After all the booming economic giants are in Asia; while the World is facing a recession and here in the U.S. we seem to be getting poorer and more in debt-China and most of the Asian countries are smiling because they are doing exceptionally well economic to the envy of western governments. Shu Qi is a blessing for Asia and for the Asian people. Though I am not Asian I respect what she has done for her people; if only we could be as impressive in our own Middle Eastern community we would not be bullied and insulted by the west before and after 9/11.
    Sayyed.