April 16, 2008
By computer-angel · Posted in Uncategorized

Happy Happy Birthday, Shu Qi

Shu Qi

Digg del.icio.us Haohao Netscape Reddit Slashdot StumbleUpon Technorati YahooMyWeb blogmarks co.mments De.lirio.us Furl MisterWong Taggly BlinkList Ma.gnolia

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 16th, 2008 at 1:56 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

27 Comments

1. April 20, 2008 @ 9:50 pm

Happy Birthday my sweet sweet Qi!

Posted by Luca
  2. April 20, 2008 @ 11:55 pm

Hapy irthday my lovely Su Qi!:D

Posted by Erikinho10
  3. April 21, 2008 @ 10:35 pm

Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Happy birthday to… Shuqi!
    I Love her forever. Best wish and love for her

Posted by NgocQuynh
  4. April 23, 2008 @ 9:12 pm

HAPPY BITRHDAY, HAPPY BITRHDAY TO YOU AND MANY MORE. I wish you a life time of happiness and may all your dreams come true, never forget to keep your feet planet firmly to the ground and eep reachin for the stars. May be one day I will be lucky enough to meet over a cup of tea or coffee. Right now I am station in Iraq and first I will need to make it out of here alive. Once I get back to the states I will be looking forward to your next movie. I really wish that more asia movies would come over to america because I have been to Thailand, China and Japan and seen movies that I think would be block busters. I hope you get this and may be one day hear from you. Shu Qi I wish you the best.

Posted by david_brister2002@hotmail
  5. April 26, 2008 @ 8:59 am

sorry,..
    i m late give u say happy brithday..
    so i says now..happy B sweet lin Li hui..

Posted by JUNO
  6. April 28, 2008 @ 4:15 pm

sorry
    i am late
    happy birth day
    i am ur fan no 1
    i love take care

Posted by outlandish
  7. May 2, 2008 @ 7:58 am

I love You

Posted by Erikinho10
  8. June 14, 2008 @ 10:13 pm

yeah ! every guy loves shu qi but i wonder if she loves us !!

anyway , you are my love , you are my goddess , shu qi , until you reject me !!

Posted by ladyparvati
  9. June 21, 2008 @ 5:21 pm

嗨舒琪你很棒!你是优秀坚强的女孩,我很欣赏和喜欢你!支持你!永远~~~
    记得上高中的时候有同学说我长的像你,我现在依然觉得很荣幸,哈哈。。希望你可以找到你最想要的那份幸福!你是个善良的好女孩,你一定可以幸福永远的!加油!!!!!!!

Posted by 时奇
  10. June 21, 2008 @ 5:22 pm

blessing you!!!

Posted by 时奇
  11. June 24, 2008 @ 6:28 am

嗨!舒淇你好!一直很喜欢你,你是个很优秀、聪明的女孩,而且很坚强独立!你大胆的往前走,我会一直支持你,希望有一天我们能合作为你拍摄广告,我是做广告导演的,在北京!
    记得我在高中的时候同学和朋友们就说我们长的有点像,我很荣幸,其实我觉得最像的地方是我们都是坚强独立的人!
    我有种预感,我们将来会见面,然后我会对你用北京话说:“嗨~姐妹!记得我在你网站留言吗?那个北京的广告导演”哈哈~~
    祝你天天快乐~事业飞速上升不停息!!

Posted by 时奇SHIQI
  12. July 5, 2008 @ 3:54 pm

i love u very much i hope u check your e-mail………………………………….all your fan waiting for u………..

Posted by zack
  13. July 5, 2008 @ 3:55 pm

i love u

Posted by zack
  14. July 5, 2008 @ 3:56 pm

im waiting for your new film…………….make your film in malaysia……………………

Posted by zack
  15. July 5, 2008 @ 3:58 pm

can tell me what your e-mail we can chat pls……………………………………………………

Posted by zack
  16. July 5, 2008 @ 4:02 pm

i hope u check this email im from malaysia……..batu pahat,johor……………………u can check my email at myspace=mr.romeosr@yahoo.com…………..if u have a yahoo messenger add me at mr.romeojr or mr.romeosr plsssssssss we can chat…………………….saya harap awak sihat…………….

Posted by zack
  17. July 13, 2008 @ 12:58 am

Yey for Shu Qi:D, Really boring that there isnt any news for like 2 month now:(.
    Well, Happy me, today I just saw Shu Qi on Television for the first time in “The Transport”!:D.
    I love You Shu qi(L)(K)

Posted by Erikinho10
  18. July 30, 2008 @ 4:16 pm

First time i saw shu qi in so close. woww… She was so awesome in that movie. I love her beauty,body, and her acting. She is very talented actress. And this years is gonna be her lucky. Because in february Shu Qi was chosen to become a member of jury in Berlinale festival film. And she will join in hollywood production movie. This is a good news, isn’t it??!!

Posted by daywalker
  19. August 8, 2008 @ 3:15 pm

Shu Qi, late congratulation’s on you’re birthday. It’s the day before mine :)

Thank’s again to all the people who’s helping out to make this website what it is today, nice work!

If Shu Qi would learn English someday, and she would stop by this website. I would love to see her face expressions when realizing that she’s having a publicity that is so beyond the power of description. Keep it up people :)

My two word’s for definition of beauty - Shu Qi
    Love, through eternity.

Posted by L.Jonsson
  20. August 22, 2008 @ 6:40 pm

I love you

Posted by mustafa
  21. September 7, 2008 @ 3:01 pm

dear shu qi,

First time i saw shu qi in so close. wow..i so like you
    can tell me what your e-mail we can chat
    ooh…ya i’m forget, Happy Birthday shu qi. i like your in film “iron sister”
    im waiting for your new hotfilm.

Posted by aji
  22. September 26, 2008 @ 6:49 pm

-hello
    -have a nice day pow…
    -i am ur no.1 fan from philippines…
    -i love you po…
    -very talented specially in so close….
    -hope to see you someday..
    -lol…
    -god bless always….
    -mwaaahhhhhhhh…..

Posted by darl
  23. October 9, 2008 @ 3:25 am

I know its toooooo late to greet you…but still happy bday! this is my first time here…and I am really a big fan! I really adore you…you are so beautiful that i can spend my whole day just looking at your face….

I am really praying that one day, i will be able to see you…im 22 now, i wonder how long it would take me to see you…but im really hoping for the best!

take care!! mahal kita shu qi!

Posted by lioubov
  24. January 20, 2009 @ 9:50 pm

甭管怎么样,你在我心目中是一个最完美的东方女孩。这是我真心的话而不是讨好你的。祝你一生天天幸福!

Posted by fudunyi
  25. April 17, 2009 @ 4:45 am

Dearest Shu Qi,

Happy birtday to you. I hope you have a nice day with people around you you love. Hope you will have a good year and lots of success with career.

Cheers, greetings from The Netherlands, Love Juul.

Posted by Juul
  26. May 27, 2009 @ 11:50 am

I am nguyen ba tung fan her >>> …I love Her happy birthday Shuwi …T love You
    I

Posted by ba tung
  27. July 17, 2009 @ 2:22 pm

ShuQi, how do you feel if you know that, in a country that you’ve never yet been there before, there’re alot of people that they love and admire you so much. I am speaking to Hanoi - Vietnam, my country, because you surely seem like an idol that everyone pay a highly respect.
    I know that, in your career, day by day, you receive many many pretty words like that, because you are really worth with it. But I hope that, you have a new special feeling from a place that you not yet been in.
    Thank you and thank you so much for all of what you show to the world, for me, it is always the best of above of all. Wish you always be the most prettiest, and wish having a chance to meet you in lifetime.
    Love everything belongs to you !

Posted by Pham Minh